Why this Event?
Book your enchanting private gondola ride in Venice and glide through centuries of history, allowing yourself to be captivated by the glamour and elegance of the Venetian Palazzi. The perfect way to appreciate the beauty, charm, and color of this unique city built on water, you will be enthralled by what surrounds you.
Feel part of an ancient Venetian tradition and experience Venice as the locals have for more than a thousand years. Once upon a time, the noblest and wealthy of families would have traveled around by gondola – the slightly eccentric Peggy Guggenheim was the last person to have her own private gondola in the 1960’s.
On this unique exploration of the Venetian romantic canals, unwind and relax into the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal, appreciating the skill involved in steering the gondola ride through the intricate waterways of Venice.
As you sit back and take in the views, you will inevitably become involved in the friendly banter of the gondoliers – as much a part of Venetian culture as the gondola itself! This charming gondola ride Venice tour will take you one step closer to the romantic facades of the city and will enable you to understand what it was to be truly Venetian.
- Private 30 minutes Gondola ride through the venetian romantic canals;
- Appreciate the gentle rhythms and movements of the Grand Canal and also the small canals;
- Wonderful photo opportunities;
- Limited capacity: maximum of 6 people per gondola;
- The Best views for discovering the elegance of the Venetian Palazzi.
- 30 minutes private gondola ride.
- Food and drink;
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.